In our current and rapidly changing new environment, it is important that we carefully monitor and do what we can to prevent the spread of the rapidly evolving COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation. Precise Comfort and Climate Specialists is dedicated to the safety and wellbeing of our clients and our technicians. We have implemented these additional measures to reduce client and technician’s risk of exposure to COVID-19.
Upon confirming calls, the dispatcher / CSR’s will tell the you they need to reschedule if any of the following applies:
- If members of the household have any cold, flu, or respiratory symptoms.
- If any members of the household travelled internationally within the past 14 days.
- If any members of the household have been asked to self-quarantine due to possible COVID-19 exposure.
If any of the above criteria are met, it is our policy that we reschedule this appointment for a later date.
In order to reduce customer contact to a minimum, the following actions are effective immediately until further notice:
- A 6 foot distance will be kept between customer and technician.
- Work orders will be emailed to you for approval and signature.
- Invoices will need to paid prior to commencing approved work.
- Payment can be made from electronic invoice.
Precise Comfort and Climate Specialists is happy to discuss any specific requirements or requests you may have to further protect your health and home.